We are very sorry, entry has now closed for this event.
Please contact Richard - email@example.com - if you would like to be added to our waiting list.
TO CELEBRATE THE INAUGURAL NORDIC COMPLETELY RETAIL MARKETPLACE LATER THIS YEAR A GROUP ARE CYCLING FROM COPENHAGEN TO STOCKHOLM TO COINCIDE WITH THE NEW EVENT ON THE 24TH OCTOBER.
Last year a small group cycled from Guildford to Amsterdam for the first mainland European Marketplace event. It was an awesome experience, and those who did it have been asking ‘where are we going next?'
Most will not know what to expect on the four day, 650km ride up Denmark’s Eastern coast and through the heart of Sweden, but we know it will be an adventure, and a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to do something that’s quite a bit different.
OPEN TO ALL LEVELS
The Nordic ride is open to cyclists of all standards. You don’t need to be an elite athlete. You just need a bike, a bit of training under your belt, and an open mind!
ORGANISED BY CLUB PELOTON
And you’ll be well looked after. The ride will be fully supported by Club Peloton, the organisation behind the legendary Cycle to MIPIM and MAPIC rides, ensuring a 5-star rider experience.
IT'S FOR CHARITY
All profits will be going to CORAM, the UK’s oldest children’s charity, and the other great causes Club Peloton supports.
Everyone who comes on the ride also gets free admission to the Nordic Marketplace retail leasing event (worth £500/€595).
What is included:
- Hotel accommodation for the period 19-22 Octrober inclusive (B&B)
- Lunch for the period 20-23 October inclusive
- Dinner for the period 19-22 October inclusive
- Refreshments and snacks whilst on the road
- Mechanical backup (labour only)
- Sports therapy and paramedic support
- Milltag cycling jersey
- Bike transport from London to Copenhagen and from Stockholm to London
- Frame, helmet and hub stickers
- Complimentary entry to CompletelyRetail Marketplace Nordics on 24th October worth €595+VAT
- Flights to Copenhagen and return flights from Stockholm
- Holiday, Travel, Medical and Bike Insurance
- Accommodation in Stockholm
- Mechanical spares
- Soft and alcoholic drinks at lunch and dinner