The Jersey Triathlon Club was amongst the first formed in the UK (1985). The island of Jersey is situated in the English Channel (only 12 miles from France) and with sheltered bays, clear blue seas and golden sandy shores, it makes for an idyllic venue for the sport of Triathlon.
Membership is now open for the 2018 season. Our members range from novices right up to age group world champions. Members participate in all distances from sprint, standard, half and full Ironman not to mention duathlons, aquathlons, aquabikes and adventure races (as well as single discipline events). A wealth of knowledge and experience is given out by our trained coaches at club sessions throughout the week.
Our Senior membership entitles you to:
- access to running (Wednesday evening at FB Fields), swimming (Friday evening at Haute Valee) and other adhoc training sessions run from time to time
- free entry to all Jersey Tri club local races in Jersey in 2018 – 15+ Races! (excludes the Jersey Main Event Triathlon)
- join our email list to receive info on all Jersey Tri Club activities
- discounts at local bike shops
- purchase club kit at subsidised prices
- benefit from grants towards off-island races
In return we ask all members to marshal two races or organize one race during the year.
The Club year runs from 1 October to 30 September.
Students in full time education can benefit from 50% reduction in membership with proof of entitlement.
Our Family Membership covers you, your partner and up to 3 junior members.
NOTE: The Jersey Triathlon Club strongly recommend all members become members of the British Triathlon Federation.
More information and resources may be found on our facebook page and on our club website.