We are very sorry, entry has now closed for this event.
Please contact Theresa - firstname.lastname@example.org - if you would like to be added to our waiting list.
Welcome to the King's Cross Cycle to MAPIC registration page. We are here to support you all of the way, from training rides & spin classes, to social and information evenings. The King's Cross Cycle to MAPIC is not only a fantastic networking and fundraising experience but a team effort that encompases a sense of community and friendship that lasts a lifetime. We very much look forward to sharing this experience with you over the coming months.
Entry to the King’s Cross Cycle to MAPIC costs £1,499.
Over four days cyclists will ride from Girona to the MAPIC property fair in Cannes, covering approximately 700km. Riders will experience road cycling from an elite rider’s perspective, including a full crew comprising technical support, medics, sports therapists, motorcycle outriders and lead car, as well as UK support staff, leaving you free to concentrate on turning the pedals and raising money for Club Peloton’s charity partners.
What is included:
- Hotel accommodation for the period 10-13 November inclusive (B&B)
- Dinner for the period 10-13 November inclusive
- Lunch for the period 11-14 November inclusive
- Bike transport from London to Girona
- Flight from London to Barcelona on 10 November
- Coach transfer from Barcelona to Girona
- Coffee, tea and snacks whilst on the road
- Mechanical backup (labour only)
- Lead car, motorcycle outriders, paramedic and sports therapy support
- Bike transport from Cannes back to London for your collection
- Holiday, Travel, Medical and Bike Insurance
- Mechanical spares
- Alcohol and soft drinks at lunch and dinner
- MAPIC entry
- Return travel from Cannes to the UK
You must also commit to raise an additional £1,000 minimum in fundraising.
A refund minus a non-refundable deposit of £249 is available until Friday 8th September.