Before you Enter
On Friday 4th September, we are celebrating our 6th Prosperity Day. This event is a unique way to raise money for two local charities, have a huge amount of fun whilst going head to head and venting your fury against other teams.
We are inviting up to 18 teams to take to the saddle and beat your competitors. Your team will need to be able to ride a bike, shout for (at) each other and have fun - that is about the sum of it!
The event will start from 9am until 4pm HOWEVER, we are only asking for 1 hour of your time to participate (unless of course your team qualifies for the final!). Your team will go 'head to head to head' for a fast paced 30 minutes race using '3D' Race technology and Turbo bike trainers. This is the opportunity to beat your competitors in business and make it to the top of the podium at the evening awards ceremony at Tiffins at The Museum.
BUT.... there are two ways to gain points to get a position on the podium.
RACE DAY PERFORMANCE AND CHARITY FUNDRAISING
Your fundraising efforts make a significant difference to our two local charities: Philip's Footprints & JSPCA. Therefore, we ask each team to commit to raising a minimum of £500 as well as the team registration fee. 100% of your fundraising efforts will be shared equally between the two charities so you can really make a difference!
To thank all those involved and to celebrate the top 3 winning teams, there will be a prize giving ceremony on the evening of 4th September, from 5.30pm at Tiffins - Museum Brasserie. You will need to attend to find out who has made it to the top spot on the podium!
SO, WHY PARTICIPATE?
- Well, first and foremost you and your team will get the satisfaction of knowing that you have supported two amazing local charities. 100% of the money your team raises is 100% guaranteed to be split equally between the charities.
- We will hand deliver a fundraising pack with support and ideas of how to raise monies leading up to the event.
- Your team will receive regular social media coverage leading up to the event and on the day itself.
- Publications with local media such as Gallery Magazine hopefully the local radio, press or ITV Channel on the day.
- Each rider will receive a goodie bag a few weeks before the event with our ever popular Prosperity Day t-shirt, sports towel, juice voucher and various other items.
- All participants will receive an invitation to our evening event.
- The top 3 winning teams will receive a gift and the chance to stand with pride on the podium.
- The winning team will be awarded the Prosperity Trophy to be displayed pride of place in your workplace, with the satisfaction of having defeated your competitors.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU'D LIKE TO REGISTER FOR THE EVENT:
- You'll need to find 3 enthusiastic and competitive cyclists to participate in the event
- We'll need 1 hour of their time during the day, more if they get into the final!
- To confirm your team's place, please register by following the instructions below
- Once you're registered, please feel free to create your own Race Nation page and get fundraising!
- If you need fundraising ideas, Prosperity HQ will help you come up with some great initiatives to get your colleagues, friends and family supporting this great event!
Finally, a HUGE thank you for participating and supporting our event.